1. Please read entire project description prior to bidding
2. Multiple Providers will be considered
1. Provide ongoing Administration and Management of Appointments & Schedules. Also Dealing with various administration tasks such as drafting letters (transcribing), Checking and reporting on progress of projects that are assigned, researching various subjects and areas of interest and providing summaries, organizing meetings, dealing with correspondence as directed, and other administration tasks that are assigned.
2. You will need to have good communication skills and be available to meet online via google chat / video to discuss status at weekly or bi-weekly meetings if required.
3. If we find the correct Provider fit, we will be willing to work with you on after the initial 2 month period.
4. Have a VERY strong grasp of English. This is essential.
Provider Bidding Requirements
1. If you are bidding on this project, please ensure you have plenty of similar experience.
2. We are looking for competitive rates from providers.
3. When bidding you MUST provide a ONE page WORD document or PDF summary as an attachment of your experience.
4. Please submit 3 client referees that we can contact directly to confirm your work with them.
5. Your bid amount will need to be clarified + rate and how you will use the budget.
Provider Identification Agreement Requirements - Please read, as if you do not want to provide these, please do not bid.
1. Providers will need to identify their company or if individual (Drivers License or Birth Certificate, and Passport and 2 other identification documents (must include 2 photographic identifications), and agree in writing (to be signed & mailed to us), that the Software Design documents and associated material will remain owned by us.
2. Furthermore a confidentiality agreement will also need to be agreed and signed by provider on all aspects of knowledge and intellectual property we exchange with the Providers.
3. All documents will need to be signed and witnessed by a Justice of the Peace or Authorized government representative and mailed to us prior to starting work with us.
4. Once this process has been done once, you will be cleared to work with us on future projects + this will act as a Blanket agreement across all projects we engage with you.
5. All private documents provided will be kept in the strictest of confidence, and destroyed if you decide to stop working with us.
Final Important Note
1. PLEASE DO NOT PROVIDE MULTIPLE PRIVATE MESSAGES - 1 will do. We will only respond to providers that we are interested in, based on prior experience and the quality of your CV, and openness and honesty in communications.
2. Looking for a personalized approach, so avoid lengthy listings of work achieved, as we will not be reading it.