We are an Australian software company designing and marketing Practice Management solutions. Our systems provide on-demand solutions to all those real issues that health practitioners face in their offices and clinics.
(For further info on practice management software: [url removed, login to view]
We are currently seeking to explore the Indian market and would like to have a comprehensive market research analysis done in order to enable us to develop our marketing strategies for India. Our market and interest is the Private Clinics and (NOT hospitals or pathology labs) The disciplines we are interested are 1. Dental 2. GP – general practice 3. Physiotherapists 4. Psychologists 5. Dieticians
Some of the typical features of Practice Management Application include Appointment management, patient Clinical notes, treatment plans, appointment reminders and invoicing etc.
We expect the report to cover the following at minimum:
1. Data on the number of Private Clinics in each sub-sector viz. 1. Dental 2. GP – general practitioners 3. Physiotherapists 4. Psychologists 5. Dieticians
2. Percentage of Clinics that have computers in their practice.
3. Percentage of Clinics that have internet access in their practice.
4. List of major/popular software applications and estimated market share and their price points, websites, etc.
5. What is the typical distribution channel – i.e. do the practices buy these software products directly from the vendor or via their hardware suppliers
Immediately after this we intend to do the same research in a number of other countries including Malaysia, Singapore, the Middle East, Ireland, USA, South Africa, UK and Canada. If the winning bidder does an outstanding job on the Indian market they will almost be assured of all additional research projects as well.
Bidders are requested to include a brief summary of their past experience in similar projects.
5 freelancers are bidding on average $468 for this job
Hi! I am an experienced researcher and a market research expert by profession. I would like to pursue this project for you. Please see PM for my detailed bid. Thanks! Best Regards, Shubhra Kumar