Literature review on Corporate Social Responsibility (8500 words)
This literature review should address the following areas of CSR
• The definitions of CSR
• The history of CSR
• Early Examples of CSR in USA and Europe
• Current Trends on CSR in USA, Europe
• Impact of CSR on corporate performance
• Impact on the Stakeholders
• Progression of CSR to Social Impact
• Definition of Social Impact
• Challenges to measuring social impact
1. This literature review will be rigorously tested for plagiarism and must be Harvard Referenced.
2. Reference materials must be majorly Journal Articles as there are a lot of articles on the subject. Some textbook references are acceptable but its use must be very limited
3. Final literature review must be of a very high research standard evident in the use of language, structure and presentation.
4. Develop a series of logically connected paragraphs which address ALL aspects of the question.
Demonstrate a logical structure in the development of your argument
Provide a detailed appraisal of relevant ethical theory in your argument
Compare and contrast the moral case with the business case for corporate social responsibility
Apply theory to practice by evaluating company examples
Use a wide range of relevant literature
Consider different aspects of social responsibility within companies
Provide evidence not assertions.