We are a boutique asset management firm with a focus on the Australian capital market.
We produce a number of research pieces per week (about 1-3). If I can find the right proof-reader, I will increase this number to 8 or so a week.
The content will require proofreading and editing so that they are of a publishable standard.
Some issues will include but are not limited to:
- Incorrect use of present and past tense
- Incorrect use of euphemisms in the wrong context, which will need to be changed to reflect more Finance related lingo. For example "The company has been delivering stellar growth financially.", a better way to say this would be "The company has delivered stellar growth in its financials."
- Incorrect use of sentence structure
The proofreader will need to have
- basic understanding of Financial analytics (qualitative and quantitative analysis), enough to understand the content and edit to better describe what the piece is trying to convey.
- relatively high level of editing skills
- be able to write and rewrite content so that it can convey its meaning in the most succinct manner.
I've attached a snippet of some of the content.
Please provide a sample of your work for the first two paragraphs. of the attached file (AGL snippet).
Each piece is about 700-1200 words. Please note, each review should take less than an hour or so as there is no research or writing required, proof-read only.