First, read the 8 Millennium Development Goals: [login to view URL]
Then, suggest some improvements to the goals. As of this year, how would you list the Millennium Development Goals? Would the list from 1 to 8 stay the same, be switched around, or would some of the goals change completely? Be sure to include your rationale.
* Respond in a couple of paragraphs and be sure to cite any resources that you use in APA format.
Various projects are handled by international financial institutions (IFI) on a yearly basis. It is your task to give one "gold", one "silver", and one "bronze" medal to each chosen project. For each medal you give out, you must state the following:
- Name and detailed description of the project.
- Name of the IFI that handled the project.
- Type of medal (gold, silver, or bronze).
- Positive impacts and how they could have been even more impactful.
- Negative impacts and how they could have been avoided.
* Please make sure your assignment is double-spaced using Times New Roman, 12-point font, and 1” margins. Be sure to cite any references in APA Format (minimum 2 references). 2-3 pages in length.
Consider the criticisms of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) and the World Bank. Do you feel that their practices are required for accountability purposes, or do you believe that they unfairly threaten the sovereignty of certain nations? Furthermore, how would you shape the policies of the IMF and the World Bank, if you had the proper authority to do so?
* Be sure to cite any references in APA Format. 1 page in length.
First, pick one of the stories here: [login to view URL]
Then, give a short summary and why you liked or disliked it.
* Use at least 1 paraphrase (With proper APA In-Text Citations) and 1 quote (With proper APA In-Text Citations).
Based on the story you chose, answer the following questions in complete sentences:
1. What is the title of the text and what is the text about?
2. What is the author’s view? How do I know?
3. What is the evidence presented by the author to support ideas?
4. Is the evidence valid? How do I know?
5. Is the evidence relevant? How do I know?
6. Have I heard/read anything similar or dissimilar? What was it?
7. Do I agree or disagree with the views expressed by the author? Why?
* If you use a quote or paraphrase, you need to give the proper APA citations and references.
Create your own Thesis and Introduction for a research paper. The introduction should be at least 1 paragraph long and can be as long as 4 paragraphs. The subject is: martial arts.
* Be sure to cite any references in APA Format.
28 freelancers estão ofertando em média $63 nesse trabalho
Hi I am an experienced academic and research writer. I have sound grip over topic of both MDGs and SDGs. I ensure a perfect and quality work delivered within your stipulated time frame and budget.