LITMUS is a public relations and communications firm based in Singapore. We work with established corporations, and innovation-driven companies, in a variety of technology areas, across Asia.
We provide communications strategy, content marketing, thought leadership, public relations, media management, social media, digital and design solutions.
We are seeking an experienced HR/Finance manager, working with the Managing Director, with responsibility for:
• Supports recruitment, writing job descriptions, managing advertising, screening applicants
• Supports annual, other staff reviews, managing forms, scheduling review meetings
• Supports finance, including payroll, invoicing, analysis and reporting
• Manages office, partner and other contracts
• Keeps partner agreements and pricing up to date
• Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information; identifying trends.
• Supports government grant analysis, review, recommendation, application processes
• Supports the MD with other issues, travel, entertainment, etc as necessary
• Use various software, including word, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
• High performer, responsible, enthusiastic and proactive
• Strong English skills
• Strong research and analysis skills
• Financial experience
• Recruitment experience
• Reporting experience
• Software skills
Skills: Accounting, Payroll, Finance, Human Resources, Microsoft
12 freelancers estão ofertando em média ₹26767 nesse trabalho
I have worked in the field of human resources and financial management with international organizations in Iraq. I have the qualifications and skills required in the job description
Hi, I am Indian Chartered Accountant having experience of 10 years. I have a relevant experience which is required for this project. I am currently handling similar profile for couple of Companies.
Hello I'm CA final student having more thn 5 year experience in accounting , data processing , data entry lets discuss the matter and finalize work