We need an experienced user researcher to conduct user research in Malaysia. The following needs to be done by the researcher:
1) This research needs to be conducted in Johor Bahru (and surrounding towns) as well as Klang valley.
2) The researcher will have to approach and interview 20 bus travellers travelling on few key routes. We will provide a discussion guide (or questionnaire) for the same.
3) She should be experienced enough to understand the context and ask follow up questions to get the required information without biasing the user.
4) She should also observe the environment and context in which the user is in order to draw further insights into the user's psyche. A indicative list of required observations will also be provided.
5) All interviews should be recorded (audio) and submitted for further analysis.
* Travel will be reimbursed (bus tickets)