Make an example of a cover letter based exactly on the following seven points and adhering to the description in the Annex:
* Word, Arial 12 format.
* The writing must be a minimum of 3 pages.
* Must have the presentation form for a "job interview", about a recent graduate of "Master in Industrial Engineering".
* The "name" of the person may be one of the following: "Carlos Vázquez", "Raúl Sánchez", "José López".
* It is an engineer (engineer in food industries) with experience in the industry and experience as a teacher (The description of the work experience is attached), Each point of "the functions performed" that are mentioned in the "annex ”.
* It should talk about the competencies and abilities of the "person who is presenting himself", these should be the following nine and describe the competence or ability of "Because he considers having those skills": Proactive, Communicative, Empathetic, Adaptation to change , Motivating, Leader, Creativity, Time management and Work under pressure.
* Finally, on a separate sheet: It should describe "How would the person ask about the job, functions to be performed, salary, hours and what is deemed convenient?" and on that same page "How should he present himself and withdraw from the job interview?"
(Annex) Work experience and functions performed:
1.-First company; In the company "El initio", my first job after graduation in engineering was as "In charge of agricultural health"
• Internal audits according to the standards of "PrimusGFS".
• Training of personnel in good manufacturing practices.
• Agricultural safety reports for the client.
• Monitoring of corrective and preventive actions.
• Review of daily reports of the personnel in charge.
2.-Second company; In the company "La Segunda", I saw an opportunity for job growth in front of an internationally renowned company and I entered with the position of "Administrative Assistant", where I was for approximately 2 years and two months.
• Product traceability
• Monitoring of travel times, temperatures and GPS
• Perform the role of shifts (schedules and work areas of the operators)
• Inventory report
• Safety report based on behavior
• Follow up on requests for preventive and corrective action
• Monitoring of key performance indicators (KPI's)
• Training of personnel in good manufacturing practices
3.- Third job; After the reduction of personnel in the company "La Segunda" ", I made the decision to enter teaching, this decision was based on the confidence that training personnel gave me and I always felt like teaching a class, that's how the school" Baccalaureate ”gave me the opportunity to start as a teacher, where I was for three years.
Starting with a few hours in front of the class, I got used to and learned to be a teacher, to the point of being assigned to different subjects of the four most common areas of high school in Mexico:
• Mathematical physicist
• Administrative economic
• Biologic quimic
• Humanities and social sciences
4.- I finally decided to go back to study a full-time master's degree in industrial engineering through a government scholarship. This in order to personal growth and expand my job opportunities, both in the idea of returning to the working world of the industry, or teaching at higher degrees.