In 700-1,100 words:
Convince a graduate school application reviewer that your choice of areas of study have prepared you well for a future graduate program.
1. Use 700-1,100 words.
2. You may use 1st person, but not 2nd person.
3. Your grammar, spelling, and punctuation should be error-free.
4. Essay should be thesis-driven, and each body paragraph should be centered around a specific area of study. Include introduction and conclusion paragraphs.
5. Develop main points using specific examples of classes, information, and skills you learned that will contribute to your career field.
6. Use APA formatting and a title page, but no abstract page.
I will provide you with my areas of study and graduate program choice after acceptance, as well as some additional, pertinent tips helpful for this project.