I have inserted a file of my rough draft. I have to have 1500 words for this paper. I did a little over 500 on the rough draft, but I need someone to do the rest so that it can be 1500 words in all.
Directions: Write a paper in which you develop an original argument about your selected topic. Your paper should have a clear main point/goal/thesis, and that main point should be fairly specific— 500 words (that’s around 6 double-spaced pages). Your ability to juggle the sources from your bibliography will be essential for this paper—you will need to draw from and engage with the research you’ve done on your topic.
Your paper should follow MLA formatting. Give your paper an interesting title. Spend as much time as you can
revising and editing before the final submission.
Your paper should have a crafted introduction and conclusion; a clear thesis statement/main idea that
develops throughout the paper; analytical claims supported with evidence; logical structure and organization;
and lots of citations. You should demonstrate the skills you learned in English 1010, but you should also
show how you’ve move beyond that basic level of writing. A strong research paper contains the following:
A crafted introduction and conclusion
* A strong introduction identifies the topic you will discuss; states why your main point
matters; provides appropriate background/context; and contains a thesis statement that
you will develop, expand, and/or explore in the paper.
* A strong conclusion makes a judgment about your original question/topic (but does not
restate your thesis statement); makes a point that ties everything together; and gives the
reader a “send-off.”
A clear thesis statement that develops throughout the paper
* A thesis statement is a crystallized and concise sentence or set of sentences that assert/s your
argument (the overall argument is the thesis). Your thesis statement should appear near the
end of your introductory paragraph.
* Thesis development relies on effective and logical organization, and critical analysis and
research of your topic. Your paper should evolve as a development and exploration of your
thesis statement through direct quotation, paraphrase, discussion, and analysis of text/s.
Analytical claims supported with evidence
* Analytical claims are interpretations or ideas regarding texts (as opposed to opinions which
offer no evidence); evidence is the documentation, paraphrase, or analysis of research and
text(s) linked to specific claims. Basically, this means critical analysis in which you link your
ideas and statements to specific texts and research.
Logical structure and organization
* Coherent paragraphs have strong topic sentences that develop systematically throughout the
paper. Each paragraph should have a clear main point as well as effective transitions that
provide a sense of coherence.
* At the sentence level, you should demonstrate clear phrasing, apt word choice, and a
command of Standard English.
30 freelancers estão ofertando em média $28 nesse trabalho
Hey I have completed 1000+ projects and I can complete your project also. You can check my reviews also, for more discussion please message me. Thank You