We are creating marketing materials and we would like to find data about breaches, attacks, and references to that data. What I would like to do is provide questions and then have a lot of data returned from different sources that answers the question. This will likely require some background knowledge about IT and different types of cyber attacks or malware.
Some examples of questions:
• What is the average annual cost of enterprise storage including support, and IT staff
• What percentage of breaches did not have logging in place
• What is the cost for a company to run a security operations center
• What are instances of breaches where the insurance company would not re-imburse the company. What were the reasons and what were the costs?
• What is the ransom for a cryptolocker attack
• What is the cost of a health record purchased on the dark web
For each of the questions we would want many references to different articles and then data broken out into columns in an excel spreadsheet. When looking at a single breach such as Target or Home Depot, we would want to give that breach an id or name so that we can search for data that relates to that particular breach.
I would like to form a long-term relationship with someone that can provide this type of information so that we can continue asking for more research and have a reliable result. The rate is set to hourly and I wouldn’t expect more than 10 hours per week.
32 freelancers estão ofertando em média $15/hora para esse trabalho
I am a determined, responsible and hardworking individual. So your work will be done in the assigned time and I will put all my effort into completing your tasks properly.
Dear customer, i confidently express my desire to work on this paper as I am committed to provide you with the best possible services including plagiarism free work, timely delivery and of course, excellent quality.
I have a huge experience of internet research. You will get the job done in the minimum of your budget. You can visit my profile and portfolio for more satisfaction. Thanks
Dear Sir, I have gone through project description and interested taking it up. Posted bid amount is indicative and a more accurate I can give once more details are shared. Looking forward to hear from you. Thanks