I am interested in hiring a few seasoned writers to write short (25 pages) non-fiction original content that can be shared with readers on our website. All topics fall into the personal development genre. The topics of interest are:
1. A Practical Guide to Emotional Self Help
2. Communication in Management
3. Business Conflict Resolution
4. A Guide for Leaders in Transition
5. Inspirational Women in Leadership
6. Nonthreatening Leadership Strategies for Women
7. Business Motivation for Women
8. Authentic Leadership for Women
9. A guide to Servant Leadership
10. A Guide to Spiritual Healing for Women
Select a topic that you feel comfortable preparing a 25 page report on within 5 days. Examples of the type of content required for each topic will be provided if hired.
Please keep the following in mind before placing a bid:
1. Plagiarism is a capital offense and will not be tolerated. All submitted documents MUST be YOUR original content. All submitted work will be subject to plagiarism detection software
2. Documents must be formatted for Kindle e-Readers and include a hyperlinked table of contents
3. All rights to the document will be relinquished once payment has been received for the work. This includes, but is not limited to, byline rights, resale rights, ownership rights, and copyrights
4. The writing must consist of complete grammatically correct sentences written in English
5. The final document must be approximately 25 pages in length with Times New Roman font (size 10), and no more than 1” margins on all sides
A notarized contract stating that you understand and agree to these terms will be required before work begins.
I am only seeking serious individuals with a passion for writing. You must be willing and able to work long-term. Please add the phrase “Got it!” to the beginning of your reply to ensure that you have read the whole posting.
It is highly recommended that you provide 2 samples of work previously completed by you as references.
Successful completion of assignments will lead to an ongoing fruitful business relationship. I look forward to you being a part of our team of writers!