• Review the literature based on a topic “Personalised Information Retrieval”.
• Use any 2 papers attached here to kick start your review. Bonus: find a few more related papers and include the additional findings in your report. The papers are:
o Pasi, Gabriella. (2010). Issues in Personalizing Information Retrieval.. IEEE Intelligent Informatics Bulletin. 11. 3-7.
o Shayan A. Tabrizi, Azadeh Shakery, Hamed Zamani, Mohammad Ali Tavallaei, (2018) PERSON: Personalized information retrieval evaluation based on citation networks, Information Processing & Management, Volume 54, Issue 4, Pages 630-656.
o Lynda Tamine-Lechani and Mohand Boughanem and Mariam Daoud (2010). Evaluation of contextual information retrieval effectiveness: overview of issues and research, Knowledge and Information Systems, Volume 24, Issie 1, Pages 1-34.
o G. J. F. Jones, G. Pasi, A. Angiolillo, and C. Sanvitto. (2018) A proposed method for laboratory-based evaluation of personalised information retrieval. In Proceedings of WEPIR 2018, New Brunswick, USA, 2018.
• You are encouraged to find the most recent research papers published at the top venues of information retrieval, such as conferences of SIGIR, CIKM and WSDM, and journals of TOIS and Information Retrieval Journal.
• You are required to describe the best solution to the problem, not just solutions to the problem.
• Your report should be not more than 8 pages long excluding the cover page, references and appendices.
• TIPS: focus on the science (the proposed method and the evaluation), be thorough and be constructive.
18 freelancers estão ofertando em média $42 para esse trabalho
I will do introduction and literature review and provide you unique and hundred per cent plagiarism free data. I have written for many companies and have successfully complete dissertations and projects of students.