I’m looking for items of high quality and in good structural condition in Brisbane, Australia. I’m looking for items that can be renovated, enhanced (e.g. with technology) or recombined with relatively little effort. I’m looking for things that can be sold again in Brisbane - there’s a market and no legal restrictions.
At this stage I’m looking for items that cost less than AUD 100, but would cost at least AUD 200 if bought new. A typical example would be a piece of furniture that costs AUD 500 if bought new, but someone is selling one that they have used for a long time for AUD 50. The item is a few years old and needs some work, but it can be restaurated easily and then sold as new.
Feel free to research any area you like or to suggest your favourite niche. However, I do prefer timeless items with high-quality materials (e.g. wood, metal, fabric, etc) over electronics, appliances, consumables or items made of plastic. Examples I like are furniture, products for home and garden, antiques, jewellery, clothes, toys and baby stuff, but you might have other ideas.
1. Research 5 items online (e.g. on Facebook Marketplace, Gumtree or Ebay) and send me the list. For each item include a link to the item for sale, a link or information about the price if sold as new and comments why you chose the items and what work is required before reselling them.
2. I will review the list and provide feedback.
3. Research 5 new items based on my feedback. Provide the same information as in step 1.
4. I will review the new list and provide further feedback.
5. Based on my feedback, find 10 items that you have confirmed to be available for purchase, you have negotiated the lowest possible price for and I could pick up or get delivered any time. To clarify, the final outcome will be a list of 10 items that match my criteria and you have contacted the sellers and reserved the items for me for a certain price. Provide the same information as in step 1.
4 freelancers estão ofertando em média $16 para esse trabalho
I bid in a little amount on the proposal to get the job so that I can prove to you that I can work even in a little amount that you will pay it's up to you if on the next project you will increase my talent fee