Document Retrieval - Bronx Supreme Court, Civil Term (Bronx, NY)
Obtain PDF copies of archived civil court records from Bronx Supreme Court.
Use your smart phone to scan physical records into PDF format from the clerk of court. Court file numbers will be provided to you.
1. Must visit court records office in person
2. Must ask clerk at court records office to retrieve archived records for viewing
3. Must use smart phone (Android, iPhone, etc.) or other mobile device to scan the documents
4. Must scan each page of each desired document contained in court file
5. Documents must be scanned into readable PDF file format
6. Each scanned document must be saved as an individual PDF document
7. Each saved PDF document must be named with the court file number and a description of the document
8. Must deliver the scanned PDF files to me
All work will be considered "work made for hire" under all applicable laws. I will receive exclusive and complete rights to all work/work product purchased.
8 freelancers are bidding on average $364 for this job
Hi, I am a licensed private investigator. I can do research and obtain public documents from the locations you specified. I'm prompt and efficient and I have a ton of experience.