Hi I wanted to find out some stats surrouding the detroit housing market. Can you help with finding the following:
key facts, demographics
• • metropolitan population
• • city population
• • population growth last ten years
• • expected population growth by 2030 and 2050
• • unemployment rate trend over last 5 years
• • median age
• • number reported crimes per capita
• • estimated demand for new apartments next ten years
• • total new apartments constructed last ten years
key facts, income and public finances
• • metro GDP per capita
• • country GDP per capita
• • metro GDP growth rate
• • country GDP growth rate
• • metro median household income
• • country median household income
• • GDP per capita in Purchasing Power Standard
• • government debt in relation to GDP
key facts, rental market
• • market type; free, regulated, semi-regulated
• • rent increase for current tenants potential; low, middle, high
• • average vacancy metro
• • average new lease level city per area and per unit
• • average apartment sizes
• • apartment rent potential
• • average commercial rent per area
• • average parking per unit
• • owner-occupied versus rental housing percentage
• • description of types of rental contracts including contract duration and terms
• • utility and operational cost allocation
• • ease of converting from rental apartments to condominiums
key facts, transaction market
• • total volume of transactions in last year
• • description of building stock for sale; for example, are large housing blocks, small houses, or condominiums
• • capitalization rates for residential, commercial, parking for metro
• • average condominium price per square meter
• • overview of property taxes, transfer fees, VAT, legal or notary fees, and stamp duties
• • describe typical deal structure, share deal or asset deal
• • describe the city
• • what are positive attributes?
• • what are potential negative attributes?
• • who are the major employers?
• • does the city have soul?
• • describe the rent regulation market
• • is the city at risk for major environmental and natural disaster events, like earthquakes, hurricanes, floods?
• • is the city at risk for flooding from rising sea levels?
• • are there governmental regulations that could have a large impact on costs, for example taxes, seismic retrofits, or sustainability requirements?
• • are there risks regarding political stability?
• • are there any unusual drivers of the real estate market, for example, a foreign immigration visa incentive program, or land speculation?
9 freelancers estão ofertando em média £350 para esse trabalho
Hi, Statistics is my favorite subject and will be glad to help. I have skills in Data Processing, Statistics, R Programming Language Statistical Analysis
Hello there, I'm interested in your project. I have a few questions about your project Please send me a message so that we can discuss more. Regards Ramveer