Our client provided us with a logo that someone created for them. They like their logo and do not want to change it. However, the logo is aliased and rough.
We want to have someone who is skilled with Adobe Illustrator rework the logo and create a smooth vectored logo.
This needs to be finished by Sunday!
Please see the attached file. ( Logo Screen Shot )
Winning Bidder will receive the Illustrator files and font.
Here are the changes:
1. Make right margin established by the "s" in "Experts" line up with the "s" in "needs."
2. The "x" in "experts" looks thicker than the other letters.
3. The "y" in "your" is sticking up higher than the other lower case letters.
4. The "F" in "For" seems to have too much space between it and the "o."
5. The line under "Experts" is not lined up well underneath. It needs to be a little bit longer.
The design needs to stay the same, but improve in the areas mentioned.
It should be vectorized so it can be used in all types of media or print.
We need this done right away! Easy Money for Easy Fixes!
Max $35.00 - $40.00
When the logo is enlarged you can really see all the rough edges. They will be making a Vinyl Vehicle Wrap with this logo. Currently they can't use it because of the aliased edges!
The "perts" in experts needs to be aligned with the "Ex"... if you look closely you will notice the "perts" is a few pixes higher than the "Ex" so that will need to be adjusted as well.