Assistance on putting together evaluation criteria for an RFP
1) BEE (Brenton)
2) Company Health (Brenton)
3) Company Profile, clients, etc.
4) Support Infrastructure - Capacity & Continuation
5) CV of development team and project manager
6) SLA, both ongoing maintenance after as well as continuity of personnel
7) References (sites and people working on the particular site), similar software examples, if possible and integration with ERPs, Software which is web based and nationally available, also examples of good GUIs (graphical user interfaces),
8) Staff Capacity and how they assign
9) Culture Fit – examples of an issue and how to sort out, client centric
10) Location of staff anticipated and work and working environment (best scenario)
11) We believe that [url removed, login to view] with the MVC framework is the suitable development requirement, do they have this expertise, would they recommend other tools for this project.
Current Tools of trade
12) Recommended Development methodology
The requirement is that the project is completed within a maximum of 10 months:
13) Costs must be all inclusive and include everything including disbursements, travel, etc. should there be additional work out of scope what is charged, (per hour) or per month,
14) Maintenance Costs after the project is complete, as well as SLA requirements, as we will require a fast turnaround time (4 hours).
15) Any anticipated licensing or ongoing costs?
16) Detailed costs per module presented in spreadsheet format
17) Recommended people structure and costs split by person or shared person, for example Development vs. Project management costs
18) Expected Time Frame owing to scope & Breakdown
19) Anticipated Start Date
20) Final Presentation will require a case study (as close to a module in the RFP)
21) Technical Quality of proposal
22) RFP answered by
Solution Framework: How do you anticipate structuring the development dealing with the following requirements:
Mobile and National Solution, Reporting, DB structure, security, logging, gui, integration, do you use web services, auditing, security, reusable components.
I need the following above with clear language on requirements, as well as with more details on what is required.