A robot arm with a vacuum gripping system is installed and fixated in one place. In the reach of the gripper arm there is a surface on which small pieces of white paper are spread out. A sensor camera is permanently installed and fixated over this area of the white pieces of paper, which scans the area and locates the white pieces of paper using a coordinate system. The sensor is able to locate a single piece of paper and informs the robot where it is located and the robot can then suck up the piece of paper. The paper is very thin and it is important that it not be damaged or creased by suction. As soon as the robot has sucked up the piece of paper, it moves it over to another camera, which takes a high-resolution image of the underside of the piece of paper. This picture is saved on a Windows computer. Finally, the piece of white paper is placed on the side. The robot arm moves to the initial position and starts the process all over again.
The following tasks of this project are to be done by the freelancer:
- Produce a 3D sketch that clearly shows the process of the project
- 30-minute video call before the start of the project to talk about the project and the possibilities
- Regular video calls (at least twice a week of 60 minutes each)
- Advice on what hardware to buy. (including robot arm, sensor, camera, vacuum gripping system, microcontroller, cable, desktop PC, components such as wood for the surface where the pieces of paper lie and for fastening the components + everything else that is required for successful implementation)
- Technical support for all known questions
- Technical support for all future questions that can and will arise as a result of the development of the project
- Programming the robot arm to implement the project described above
- Programming the image sensor to implement the project described above
- Programming the image camera to implement the project described above
- Programming the vacuum gripping system to implement the project described above
- Programming of error notifications - Example: the image scanner no longer recognizes a piece of white paper.
- Software development for the image sensor to locate the white pieces of paper
- Solution for the communication between the components, in particular the robot arm, the camera, the vacuum gripping system and the sensor. (Arduino, Raperry Pi, desktop computer or similar microcontrollers & systems). Example: The robot arm moves based on the results of the image scanner. This means that the image sensor communicates the commands accordingly to an interface, which forwards them to the robot arm.
- Support and calculation of the project structure, in particular the dimensions and distances of individual components and areas.
I will buy the hardware parts you recommend and build them accordingly. Then I will test individual steps with your software solutions.
Do you have what it takes to implement the project as described above and would like to help me in doing so? Then I look forward to your offer.
Payment for the project is made once as a milestone and when the project is completed, meaning all of the steps described under "Process" have been accomplished and the robot works without any issues and the process can be repeated. An interim payment for a stage reached is not possible.
10 freelancers estão ofertando em média $415 nesse trabalho
Hi! I am an Electronic engineer, microcontroller, C programming expert having past experiences with arduino, pic, AVR, chipkit and Texas instruments microcontrollers I am waiting for you over the chat. Thank you!
Hello, I have worked on similar project where colored objects are sorted by 6 dof robotic arm using opencv. I think I have vision for this too. eagerly waiting for your reply.
Hi i have read complete details and I have understood your requirements clearly and I will do this task properly according to your wish kindly message me