I need simple and yet powerful booking system for hotels, it's a SaaS application. Users will register and have their own subdomain where they can edit registration form to fit their needs and than using CNAME alias connect this system with their website. Example: Hotel Hilton will register and it will get [url removed, login to view] subdomain. Than they can add rooms, add specifications to that room and also view statistics about reservations. Later they can integrate [url removed, login to view] using CNAME alias to be subdomain like reservations.hilton.com. Live example would be [url removed, login to view]
Here are requirements:
- Person will register and he/she will get his own subdomain, example: [url removed, login to view]
- Person (now a registered user/admin) will have his own dashboard/admin panel
- In dashboard/admin panel ([url removed, login to view]) there will be following options available:
-- adding new users and giving roles (admin, moderator, viewer (like a guest account))
-- viewing statistics about booking (this will be explained afterwards, but keep in mind that there should be at least some basic statistics like graph showing how many registrations were that day or specific date range)
-- to see all reservations that follows and past reservations
-- to add informations about hotel
-- adding room types and their price, photo gallery and info about room
-- payment gateway. Setting payment details that will be later used for hotel guests to checkin and pay in front (example paypal)
-- too see a list of customers (people who made at least single reservations to that hotel)
-- to edit info about admin profile settings (password, subdomain and adding CNAME data)
-- to edit billing data (by billing I mean subscription that they are paying to us, a website owner to use our service)
- On front-end/visitors side ([url removed, login to view]) should be (preview image in attachment):
-- This will be page for hotel guests to make a reservation (to book a room)
-- They will have large calendar (like on VIRGIN AMERICA book flight webpage)
-- They will have option to choose for how many people they're booking a room (three options to choose: adults, children and pets)
-- They will have mosaic layout of rooms, and when they click to preview a room it will open in popup with info about that room (gallery, informations, price, availability)
-- When they select some room a sidebar should open to make a reservations. They will have to fill in user details (image below) to book a room and pay in advance.
-- We should keep their selection for 15 minutes. After that time expires they won't be able to make a reservation. They will have to start over.
NOTE: You can see demo design of frontend in attachment below.
- IF you have read all this above than I believe that you know that on the backend side admins will have options to add new fields that will appear on front end (not everyone needs full name => of course they do, but this is just an example). They could add new fields or delete default ones.
- They will have options to change color scheme (please use sass for this, we need css variables). For example: Background color, links color, header color.
- Hotel guests can register OR book a room as anonymous user. If they're registered user than they can save payment preferences. If they're anonymous user than they must enter payment info every time they book.
Whole project can be build using bootstrap, I don't care about design, I need functionalities.
Congrats, you've reached end. Bid your price.
15 freelancers estão ofertando em média €1205 para esse trabalho
Hello, I am professional rails developer and graduated software engineer. I do quick and high quality work. You can check my profile reviews for more details. Thanks
Hello, This is Prasun from Webgen. Hope you are doig well, I have been through [url removed, login to view] & [url removed, login to view] and check the features of all the pages with their functionalities and the demo design which you have attac Mais