Assembla is looking for a QA professional to handle the process of testing complex Web applications and Web/Voice applications. This person will be responsible for acceptance testing and regression testing to ensure that new weekly or bi-weekly releases do not have bugs when they go to production. This person will also help the team with design and improvement of specific new features, which can be tested in the daily build. This person will work with clients that are launching new Web applications, and with Assembla's own SaaS product.
[url removed, login to view]
* Experience in a software test or QA role
* Must be detail oriented and patient. After all, you are working closely with code and developers.
* Ability to shape new features with specifications and mockup drawings
* Can follow and write test plans
* Experience with ticket-driven workflow
* Experience with telecommuting and distributed teams
* Programming experience is a big plus. Ability to set up automated tests is useful, but not required.
This is a telecommuting position. The candidate can work at home or in a remote office with a computer, broadband networking, and skype phone service. The candidate can optionally work at the Assembla offices in Needham, Massachusetts. Hours are flexible, but the candidate will need to work during US hours on release days.
To apply for this position, visit [url removed, login to view] and submit your resume, along with your compensation requirements and the dates and number of hours of your availability. Email responses will not be considered.
<b>IMPORTANT: This is a paid-for, Full-time job posting. There will be no bidding, and no fees. Please do not bid, and do not call or email. Please go to the job posting on Assembla.com and select the Apply button. </b>
9 freelancers estão ofertando em média $262 para este trabalho
Hi, we are a team of excellent QA engineers with over 5 years of web application testing experience. We are ready to discuss your position via the PMB and start working immediately.