I would like a very small sample rails project with one model:
* Create / edit "widget" class that has single, unique attribute "Name" (in addition to the id and timestamp fields of course)
* On the same page as the widget new / edit, place a search box that allows you to enter "keywords" that will be used to search images using the Google AJAX API (search "google ajax api rails" to see some existing model code out there)
* When user searches the image, it returns in an "ajaxy" manner the resulting images (I believe 8 at time is the API limit), with "prev", "next" links -- all on the original page.
* When a user clicks on the image, the image is loaded using PaperClip via the original image URL to an S3 bucket and it associates it with the widget
* I would like the Search code to be in a separate controller and model if possible
* No DESIGN (HTML, images, CSS) is required.