This project is part of a larger system that we are developing. Your work should be able to work as a standalone project, but ultimately it will be integrated with our project. Therefore, it is very important that the project meet the follow criteria:
1) Active Admin is used as the administration system ([url removed, login to view])
2) The project must work with Ruby 1.8.7
3) The project uses Carrierwave for image uploads.
1) Simple banner ad promotion
Business users can upload a banner ad image, text description, specify the title, ad url, the promotion start date, promotion end date and submit the ad for approval. Once approved by the Administrator, the banner ad will be displayed on the promotions page. The system will track the number of clicks the banner ad receives.
2) Voucher ad promotion
Business users can choose to create a voucher promotion. Business users specify the number of vouchers for sale, the title, the Price, text description and start date. Once approved by the Administrator, the banner ad will be displayed on the promotions page.
- Users can purchase vouchers online. Voucher payment is made via Paypal. Instant Payment Notification integration is required when users purchase vouchers.
- After purchase, users will receive their digital voucher via email. This voucher will be an image. This image is dynamically generated with the User's name and a unique serial number.
- Every voucher has a unique serial number. The serial number is known only to the customer and administrator.
- When the customer uses the voucher, the Business user will input the serial number into the system, and we will make the appropriate payout to the business.
3) Invoicing / Payment system
Every business will be invoiced/paid out on a monthly basis. The system has default rates, but each business may be charged at different rates.
For banner ad promotions, the business will be invoiced based on the number of days the promotion has run, and the number of clicks received.
For voucher promotions, the business will receive a payout based on a percentage of voucher selling price and number of vouchers redeemed.
As mentioned, the administration system must be developed using Active Admin. No design is required for the promotions page.
To be considered for this project, you must be able to showcase a working project using Ruby on Rails and Active Admin.
Hi, I have used active admin, rails admin and refinery many time, so please give me chance to work with you, please have a look on my some recent projects. [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] Mais