### Array extension
Please write a module that gives `where` behavior to an array of hashes. (See
`[login to view URL]` and make it pass, or feel free to convert the tests to your favorite
### Simplified Blackjack
`[login to view URL]` contains initial work on a Blackjack simulation.
Your implementation should satisfy the following use cases and Blackjack rules:
* As a Player I can get a hand with two cards in it
* As a Dealer I can get a hand with two cards in it
* As a Player I can see what card the dealer is showing
* As a Player I can bust (lose immediately) when I am getting cards
* As a Player I can blackjack (win immediately) when I am dealt cards (this is a simplification)
* As a Dealer I can draw cards after the player until I win or lose
* Bust - Occurs when all possible hand values are greater than 21 points
* Blackjack - Occurs when a player or dealer is dealt an ace and a 10-point card
* Dealer - Stays on 17 or above
Please use your discretion in fixing/adding tests. You are free to use/convert to any testing framework you want.
* Simulate a random round of the game (you don't have to write educated player decision logic - it could be just guesses)
For more information on blackjack, please refer to its [wiki page]([login to view URL]).
9 freelancers estão ofertando em média $180 para esse trabalho
Hello. Ruby on Rails developer with 4+ years of experience. I can help you developing your project writing clean code that meet the highest standards. Just write me if it sounds interesting for you. Thanks, Alex!