PLease do not apply if you are agency member.
We are looking for Ruby on Rails developer.
Any exposure with Big data frameworks, such as Hadoop will be a plus.
** This requires a minimum of 20 hrs /week of commitment, please do not apply if you are not available.
*** Please check the details below, we want to see how do you code, and have provided the list of what do we want to check/validate. Many of you contact us saying that they have super nice codes but can't share with us due to NDA. We are NOT asking for any confidential info or proprietary stuff. So if you can show us what are we asking for, PLEASE DO NOT WASTE OUR TIME (and yours)
You need to provide your past code samples of Rails, I shall NOT entertain any proposal without relevant code samples. In your code samples, we intend to observe the following
- How are the controllers organized?
- How are the models organized?
- Does it have a meaningful test on the application to measure your expertise?
- How is the business logic organized in the project?
- If the application interacts with 3rd parties API (external apps like some source of information or payment gateway) how is it organized inside the app?
of course, the code samples should have enough codes for us to find the above answers.
26 freelancers estão ofertando em média $30/hora nesse trabalho
Ruby on Rails developer. I checked your requirement. My recent projects is similar to your requirement. I have experience for 5+ years. I am confident about this project.