The company has developed a leading cloud service used by companies all over the world. They now need to strengthen their first line support and sales department.
- At least 18 years old.
- Solid support and sales closing skills.
- Excellent verbal presentation and communication techniques in clear English and Spanish language with no accent.
- Computer experienced and internet-savvy.
- Excellent customer assistance and problem solving skills.
You will be responsible for answering questions related to the company's cloud service. The work will consist of both handling 1st line support questions and closing sales. For 2nd and 3rd line support questions the staff at the head office will step in.
Customer contacts will take place through different channels: email, webchat and phone/Skype.
Basically, you will help existing customers with their questions and follow up leads who have contacted the company to close the sale.
You will work with both English and Spanish speaking customers.
- Competitive salary package – good base salary and commission on sales.
- Career development and training – We provide product knowledge training to enhance your skills.
This position involves weekend work (12 hours on Saturdays and 12 hours on Sundays during daytime CST) and optionally some work on two more days (if you want to work 40 hours per week).
Interviews will be done continously. Please, don't wait with applying for this job.