Account Development Representative (Virtual - Work from Home!)
The Account Development Representative (ADR) is responsible for developing new business for [url removed, login to view]’s suite Predictive Talent Selection tools through telephone and email communication with inbound and outbound leads.
This is a great opportunity for experienced or entry level sales professionals with a desire to work flexible hours from home to participate in the rapidly growing HR Technology market.
* Follow up on inbound leads and make outbound targeted calls to designated target markets/verticals
* Calling executives to discuss talent strategies and introduce [url removed, login to view]
* Basic qualification of contacts
* Set appointments for [url removed, login to view] among those qualified targets
* Send reminders to set appointments to maximize attendance
* Maintain detailed call reports and activity records.
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
* Proven ability to work virtually
* Ability to communicate complex concepts to prospects quickly and easily
* Comfortable working with online and offline software tools including MS Office
* Experience with [url removed, login to view] is ideal but not required
* Willingness to make frequent cold calls (approximately 60-100 dials per day based on number of hours worked)
The Good Part:
* Opportunity to grow with one of the fastest growth companies in the HR technology market
* Set your own schedule during the business day to work as much as you desire
* Hourly pay plus bonus for each appointment set