We're looking for a professional part-time or full-time bidder for our software development services on RAC and other digital markets. We will provide a fixed guaranteed income combined with comissions per successful project. Candidates must: * have a good English command (write/speak) * general knowledge on web development * a TopCoder RAC account Responsabilities will include: * scan for projects matching a given criteria in designated digital markets * contact project managers * prepare professuinal prooposal and presentations together with our project manager * do the follow up More information will be provided to pre-selected bidders.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows? (depending on the nature? of the deliverables):
a)? For web sites or? other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software? installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Thursday Nov 19, 2009 8:10:03 AM:
Hello, thanks you all for your interest in our bid. Please remember that only TopCoders will be considered for this bid. The fixed income will be related to the amount of hours you dedicate to search for projects, prepare propositions/presentations and perform follow-ups. For this we will need your hourly fee and the amount of daily hours you can dedicate. Every day you'll meet with our project manager to review progress and plan for next steps. The commision based part will be related to each successful stage completed and payed on projects generated by you. For this you'll receive thru our project management system a daily report.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Friday Nov 20, 2009 7:01:27 AM:
Hello and once again thank you all for your interest. The max hourly fee has been established to $7, starting with 2 hours/day for the first 2 weeks. The comission per sucessful project has been established to 10%. We will be choosing up to 2 bidders during the next 72 hours. We will only consider formal bids posted by that time. Regards.
Marketing, Software Technical Sales