We are in the virtual assistant business and we have been in business for the past 2 years with over 30 people working in our office. We do have clients from all around the world, but 80% of clients are from the US. Our head office is in Atlanta, Georgia and our backend office is in Kerala, India.
We are looking for sales and marketing people who can help us to bring in more clients. We sell 4 different plans on our site [url removed, login to view] ranging from $299 - $899 per month depending on the number of hours the clients might need our service. The prices are very reasonable compared to the quality of the service that we provide. To give you an example, we have a plan for $699 a month in which you will get a dedicated VA working for you 40 hours a week , 160 hours a month. It means you are getting a full time employee just for $699 a month without worrying about any employee benefits, office space [url removed, login to view] you can convey this message and our website to people, I believe 75% of your job will be done. The rest 25 % , be creative and let me know what else you guys can do for us.
Place a bid for 50 hours of service . All you have to do is get some leads and refer us to them. This could be a very good part time job for the right candidates. You can see more details about the plans that we offer and the different types of work that we can do on our site [url removed, login to view] . Basically we can do anything and everything that can be done through the internet and over the phone.
We also have a web development team that can design websites, graphic designs, logos , banners etc. Our main strength is in PHP,MySQL, Coldfusion, HTML and Dreamweaver . Some of the web related work like banners, logos and simple 5 page websites etc are added as a part of the package for the $499 and higher plans. Feel free to visit the site and let me know if you have any questions. Looking forward for your reply. Thanks
17 freelancers estão ofertando em média $1035 para este trabalho
I have placed a bid of 650 for 50 hours of work, I have been in the help desk business my self and know all the things to do to make it a pleasant experience for the [url removed, login to view] me if you want to try me.
I am a native English speaker with 7 + years of inside sales experience. I am available from dawn to dusk and beyond for hours, and I look forward to working with you.