We have a custom software service and offshore application development website which requires some overhaul to improve its search engine rankings and increase traffic. We have tech savvy engineers who can implement changes, quickly review our changes. We *do not* need you to do the grunt work when it comes to SEO or SEM, but we would like you to educate our staff and help us market this website successfully.
Here are some things we would like to hear about from you:
1) How do you review keyword density & how do you rewrite a client's copywriting to include these? Case studies of your previous clients would be great -- you do not need to make suggestions for us we'd just like to have an idea of your process. (e.g. how to determine what keywords fit best, where to implement PPC advertising to best capitalize on this knowledge, etc.)
2) What is your prior experience with web page optimization to steer more conversions to the "call to action"? How do you measure your previous success? What degree of involvement do you get into for these? (E.g. do you just make suggestions, os do you go all the way to redesigning the page and providing graphics?)
3) What do you review when looking at PPC campaigns, and what examples of successes with previous clients do you have?
4) We would like to see an example of your work.
1) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Employer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No 3rd party components unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the employer on the site per the worker's Worker Legal Agreement).
Search Engine Optimization