Post 50 comments in Travel Forums having PR 2 or higher
**50 website/forums** relevant to the topic of **our website (Travel)**. Each website/forum must be of **PR2 or bette**r. (No Exceptions). Forward us a spreadsheet for the approval.
2. We will review those 50 websites/forums and let you know if we approve them. DON'T PROCEED any further - until we approve the list of those 50 Website.
3. **Post 50 relevant posts about our website in those 50 located** in Step 1.
4. Use different username, ip-address and comment for each of the post.
5. Each post/comment must be at least 50 words long. Posts shorter than this will not count.
6. Each post/comment must be different and should not look spamy. Duplicate comments will not count.
7. URL of our website must be inserted with each post/comment
8. Only approved posts/comment will be counted.
9. Comments must be relevant to forum topic & must demonstrate that you read the ongoing discussion.
**10. My total budget is $ 10 for this job. No Exceptions!!!**
11. Please forward sample report of your previous work.**
12. Strict deadline of 1 weeks after project is approved. You are required to make at least 10 posts/comments per day. No Exceptions!!!
13. Payment through Escrow only!.
14. The comment can be dofollow or nofollow. But they should not be redirected links. We don't Pay if links under comments are Redirected Links. We don't pay for Deleted comments and/or links.
15. Posts made to any site with PR less than 2 would not count. No exceptions.
First create a spreadsheet containing all 50 sites you found relevant to the topic. We will review the sites and let you know if we approve them or not. You will need to replace the sites we don't approve with new one - 50 sites benchmark must be met!
You should provide a Second spreadsheet at the end of each day. Spreadsheet should have incremental updates. Don't create a new spreadsheet for each day.
**Second spreadsheet should have following columns:**
1. Post URL (the url to post where I can see the comment)
2. Username/password used
3. PR of the forum
4. IP address used
I will validate the sheet - please do incremental updates once you are down with first 10 or 15 comments send me an update message. It will be easier to validate the comment in batches