Require an eBook on 10 things you should know when building a shed
Along the lines of the attachment noting that we can not copy it!
when people buy a shed from a supplier these are the things you need to know before they purchase, before they build it themselves or before they get a builder to build it.? Looking at garage sheds to industrial sheds, wearhouses, aircraft hangers etc
1. Pre planning of the the shed will give you an idea of the external dimensions
2. Selecting a building site
3. slab design? - get a Geotechnical report done first
4. Advantages & disadvantages of portal frames & stud frames.
A Portal Frame Building:
Portal Frame Buildings come in a variety of models:
Important Note about extending your building in the future…
5. Materials used should be able to withstand the intended environment.
6. Does your building conform to the local building standards?
7. Check your Supply & Construction Company for appropriate accreditation & licences.
8. Local regulations will require building approval in most cases.
have to expand on 2 more points - it would be ok to change above points if required
The information I have supplied is for the Australian market however I would like to make it applicable to USA as well and of course have links to my website as i am a shed supplier/builder which is [url removed, login to view]
would have to have construction writing experience
some bullet points ok, pictures & illustrations i can supply, 350 words per page and each of the ten? points need to be 3-5 pages long,? some coloured text?
have to expand on all points and add 2 additional ones applicable to the subject
add component identification list and extracts from the construction guide.
the sheds i build use cold rolled steel only (no hot rolled structural steel)? as an advantage - please check out my web site and this is what we are looking at in the ebook
will use this indirecly as a marketing tool for my bussiness