OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE SHOULD HAVE:
1. Great command of your own voice, a strong presence, and the ability to speak with authority.
2. Excellent organizational skills
3. Excellent time management skills
4. Experience with lead sourcing using google etc.
5. The ability to multitask and stay cool under pressure.
6. An approach that is self-motivated, professional, and positive
7. The ability to explain our marketing services in a succinct fashion that differentiates us from others in our market.
8. An excellent writing and speaking ability.
9. The availability to work 40 hours per week from 9:30 am to 5:30 pm CET for EU and or 9:30am to 5:30pm EST for USA.
10. Private, reliable high-speed internet connection for working remotely.
11. Headset, Laptop/pc availability.
12. Quiet working environment without background noise.
YOUR DUTIES AND TASKS:
1. As a Business Development Representative, you will cold call from a self made list of prospects in our focus industries and regions.
2. Develop prospect lists and prospecting methodologies using company-guided priorities and targets.
3. Use, maintain and improve company-provided cold calling scripts or materials.
4. Following up with every prospective client in a timely and professional manner.
5. Learning about prospective and existing clients’ background, their product service offerings, and overall objectives in order to direct them to the best solution by acting as an adviser or partner rather than a salesperson.
6. Maintaining awareness of the current industry environment that shapes opportunities for client solutions.
7. Closing deals/sales.
8. ABC all potential clients
9. Be a closer think like a closer act like a closer.
Commission based job only
- 20% commission on all sales below 10,000 Euros
- 25% commission on all sales above 10,001 Euros