We are looking for a Virtual Sales Assistant to support our team while working remotely.
As a Sales Assistant, you will have to make phone calls, answering emails, saving potential customer’s info, report to your supervisor, and scheduling meetings when needed.
For this role is required a computer, headset and a good internet connection.
Ultimately, you should be able to work 20+ hours a week, according to eastern working hours.
• Making phone calls toward the Chinese community in Pennsylvania
• Respond to emails
• Manage a Contact List
• Saving the information of Potential Customers
• Report to your supervisor
• Provide good customer service
• Helping your team with the translation
• Excellent written and spoken Chinese & English language skills
• Excellent phone, email and messaging communication skills
• Good knowledge of Google Programs, Microsoft Office Package, Screen Sharing, etc
• Previous experience in Sales
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• University Diploma is an advantage
10 freelancers estão ofertando em média $8/hora para esse trabalho
We are based in Tianjin, [login to view URL] company can provide you 24/7 customer service . We most willing to serve your company with our professional andpassionate staff (English & Chinese languages service
A former sales executive and had been working for this field for more than 4 years, I am able to speak Chinese Mandarin and English fluently and write in both languages as well