Background: I am a an experienced and a certified Project Management trainer. I conduct weekend training sessions for professionals who want to appear for the PMP Certification Exam from the Project Management Institute (PMI). This training is called “PMP® Certification Training Course” and is designed to let the candidate pass the PMP exam on the first attempt. This PMP training gives you extensive knowledge of Project Management concepts highlighted in the PMBOK Guide - 6th Edition and is aligned with the latest PMP Exam Content Outline.
The PMP Exam Preparation Training includes the following:
• PMBOK Guide 7th Edition, PMBOK Guide 6th Edition, Agile Practice Guide
• 35 Hours of project management education/training
• Students will learn to pass the PMP Certification Exam on the first try.
• All 49 PMBOK processes will be covered in depth
• All EVM, communication, and estimating formulas
• Exam tips and tricks
• Introduction to agile project management
• 400+ Exam Like Questions
• Please note that PMI® & PMP® are registered marks of Project Management Institute, Inc. for more details visit the following link - [login to view URL]
Standard fee for this PMP Exam preparation course –
The average fee charged for this training course is USD $299. Once this training is completed, the candidate is eligible to take the PMP Exam which will cost them extra and is to be booked directly with the PMI.
Training Time and Duration –
• 4 Hour each day - Weekend Classes (Sat/Sun)
• Timings – 7:30 PM India Time to 11:30 PM India Time (10:00 AM US EST to 2:00 PM US EST)
• Typically starts at the beginning of each month and is carried out for 8 Days.
• Ad-hoc weekend/weekday batches can be added as per the requirement and availability of the trainer.
Business Requirement and Payment system -
I’m looking for work with Partners (individual and groups) who can generate sales leads (through calls, emails, advertisements etc) and get confirmed sign-ups. A confirmed sign-up is a candidate who agrees to join the training and makes the payment for the course. Partners will be eligible for flat 30% payout once the candidate has made the course payment. This will be a fixed fee and there will be no additional payment (salary, bonus, reimbursements or incentives) that will be made to the partner. Payment will be completely in proportion to the number of people who sign up for the training batch.
Services provided to the Candidates –
• Live Virtual/Online Training.
• Access to Exam Preparation Material
• Trainer will also guide the participant on how to further sign-up for the PMI PMP Exam
• Live Support from the Trainer.
• Opportunity to network with other professionals.