Sofally, a custom-made luxury sofa brand, is currently looking for a outside sales freelancer/freelance team in Vancouver area.
You will be responsible for building and managing our company-level customer database and network. You have a strong understanding of the retail industry (especially furniture!) in the market and you know the value of reliable, cost effective movement of materials to and from the job site. You will target and approach furniture stores and once a relationship is secured, you will take care of the partnership with on-going training, promotion and merchandising efforts.
You will be responsible for:
• Identifying new opportunities in Vancouver and surrounding cities
• Setting meetings with furniture shops
• Registering new customers on the [login to view URL] and demonstrating how to use it.
• Enter all sales data and keep it up to date on a daily basis.
To qualify, you must have:
• Have 1-year relevant sales experience (experience in furniture industry preferred)
• Be professional and always represent the company in the best possible manner.
• Have your own laptop or tablet with ability to connect to the internet.
Having existing relationships with furniture stores and/or interior design companies will be an advantage.
Candidates must submit a cover letter detailing why they are ideal for this role. We will require a resume detailing your sales experience.
The project is marked as complete once we have 1 client in each city around Vancouver.
The payment is 2000 CAD (fixed).
A commission will also be paid for each newly added client.