D2D B2B sales
$15-25 USD / hora
D2D B2B Ad Sales for Health-focused local magazine
Goal: Establish new partnerships with health businesses selling ad spots
Target Audience: Health Businesses
Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience in D2D B2B ad sales and meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Strong understanding of the healthcare market and its challenges is a bonus
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills
- Knowledge of effective sales strategies and tactics
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with potential partners
- Familiarity with CRM tracking and managing sales activities
- Results-oriented mindset and ability to meet sales targets
- Must have strong expertise in sales and be able to guide and train a team
- The ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or a related field is preferred, but not required
- A valid driver's license and reliable transportation
"LoCal SoCal Health" is a local health magazine that reaches 20,000 health-oriented homes and growing. Our mission is to help the community live healthier lives while supporting their local businesses.
We are seeking a skilled and experienced sales professional to lead our B2B field ad sales operation. Our goal is to establish new partnerships with health businesses and sell our ad spots to drive magazine growth and readership.
This is a contract role for a Field Sales Specialist located in Lake Forest, CA. As a Field Sales Specialist, the candidate will be responsible for identifying and engaging with potential clients, meeting sales targets, and maintaining customer relationships. They will being selling ad spots in our magazine to health businesses. This role will be a part time contract role and will require the candidate to have their own transportation, traveling locally in Orange County. Compensation is competitive and includes a generous commission. Hours are relatively flexible. If you meet initial sales quotas there is a tremendous amount of room to grow in this company and lots of room for creative freedom and leadership. Ideal candidate demonstrates a hard work ethic, has no-quit attitude, is optimistic, has a growth mindset, is preferably a health advocate, loves to talk with people and build relationships. Although you will be starting on the ground floor and have to hustle, the ladder to growth in this company is quick - we don't hold anyone back, your future is literally in your own hands. This could be your ticket to financial freedom.
ID do Projeto: #37491632