I have been doing ecommerce businesses for the last 5 years and have done over $4 million in sales with my own online stores. I have a new startup ecommerce store, selling my own branded products and this will be a huge business. Just need some help getting it off the ground.
What I Am Looking For
- English Speaking Native. Preferably in the US.
- Must Be Somewhat Knowledgeable About: SEO, Content, Paid Traffic, IM in General, Website Stuff. Note - I won't be asking you to do my SEO for me or build me a website, but you must have some little knowledge to help.
- Computer literate
- Able to pick up the phones and deal with customer service. There rarely is any problems and customers are easy.
- Able to sell. (not hard sales just answering questions).
- Handle emails
- Motivated and willing to learn
- Able to learn things on your own
- Fun and a cool guy/girl. This will be a fun job and you will learn a lot.
This is a perfect opportunity for someone who wants to get into IM or better their skills at sales, business, ecommerce, SEO, PPC, paid traffic, media buying etc.
If you want to learn what took me 6 years of me learning all on my own and over $200,000 plus of mistakes that made me get where I am, this is for you. Hopefully, you will learn everything you need to create your own successful business.
The pay will be negotiable. I will pay hourly plus commission off overall sales. That means even if someone buys and you didn't assist with the sale, you will make some cash.
The hours will be typically 6-8 hours a day and you will be working from home.
But remember, it isn't about the pay completely as the skills you will learn will be worth so much more. I use to consult for over $200 an hour to online businesses looking to advance.
Anyone wanna take me up on this opportunity? Send me a PM and let me know who you are and why I should hire you.
18 freelancers are bidding on average $1297 for this job
Hi, I am a business student. I'm very interested in taking on this project. E-Commerce would be a great opportunity for me to take the sales floor all while learning about the online business world. Thanks, Zachary
I represent a 3 person team in Romania, we are new to Freelancer but we have a lot of experience with ecommerce . We would like the oportunity to show you our skills.
i worked as a customer services representative for 3 years ..all i'm doing is handling customers and mails ,,it's my game . i have also an experience with social media.