The Sales team would like to optimize their opportunity-to-close process by creating mandatory hand-off notes between SDR to Sales and updating the entry/exit criteria when opportunity is moved from one stage to the next. Some of the features requested are:
1. For SDR-to-Sales handoff → there are prospecting notes that are required when moving stage from Prospecting to Qualifying stage
2. When AE moves the opportunity from one stage to another, a pop-up screen may appear that asks AE questions to fill-out when applicable. Some of the questions from the pop-up screen are mandatory and some are not.
● Describe how you would handle this project using Software Development lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies
● Discuss some considerations that need to be clarified to build the solution for the use-case selected.
● Provide some key differences between trigger vs. workflow in Salesforce
● Provide some examples of how you would use trigger vs. workflow on this use-case
● Provide some a sample page layout you would configure for this use-case
● Provide a sample functional and technical design document
9 freelancers estão ofertando em média ₹1661 nesse trabalho
Certified Salesforce Developer and Administrator. Have hands-on experience of 2.5 years on Sales cloud and Lightning Delivered 4 projects on Sales Cloud
Hi I am an experienced Salesforce Developer, having 2 Years of experience in Salesforce Development. If you want to work with me, Please let me know. Thanks and Regards Prasenjit Haldar