Time zone: 2.30pm-10.30pm IST (Mon-Fri)
The Senior Salesforce Technical Lead will join a team of SFDC developers who are responsible for the overall design, implementation, and support of solutions in the [login to view URL] environment. This requires the ability to develop and support applications using Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, Community, Lightning development and the [login to view URL] platform.
Experience in salesforce Devops
• The Senior Salesforce Technical lead designs, develops, configures, codes, tests, and debugs complex new software, enhancements to existing Business processes on [login to view URL]
• Gather business requirements and translate them into Salesforce changes and enhancements along with technical documentation
• The candidate will establish best practices & recommendations for process integration, application development, deployment, support, data integrity & ongoing enhancements of the Salesforce Platform
• Plan and lead initiative to integrate [login to view URL] to backend business systems to enable near real-time access to key performance metrics
• Provide technical deliverables to ensure that the application is effectively implemented & managed across our Sales, Customer Success, Technical Services & Support, R&D, Consulting, and Operations Business Groups
Qualifications and Experience
• 5+ years of [login to view URL] development experience with overall 6-10 years of IT industry experience.
• Strong Salesforce customization and configuration experience (at least 1 or more of the following five Salesforce modules: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Salesforce Communities and knowledge)
• Good experience with Salesforce Security Platform fundamentals.
• Hands on development experience using Salesforce configuration and customizations using Apex, Lightning, Visualforce, Triggers, Scheduled and Batch classes etc.,
• Development experience in UI technologies Lightning Component, AURA Framework, LWC
• Proven integration experience using integration techniques - REST, SOAP APIs, OAuth etc.
• Ability to migrate Salesforce classic features to Lightning experience, including converting Visualforce pages to lightning components and / or using Lightning Design System with Visualforce pages.
• Proficiency with development tools such as Git, Bitbucket & Visual Code
• Experience working with CI/CD tools such as AutoRabit and using DevOps Change Management process for deployments.
• Ability to take up DevOps responsibility for Staging & Production Deployments.
• Thorough understanding of the constraints of the [login to view URL] platform i.e. Governor Limits & interdependencies
• Platform developer certification I is mandatory, Developer II is preferred
• Experience integrating the 3rd party Apps and AppExchange products with Salesforce
• Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Information Systems, IT, or other related fields required.