Our charity ‘A Sound Life’ are seeking an experienced / senior Salesforce developer to help us customise our version of salesforce. We currently use the latest version of salesforce with the ‘Volunteers for Salesforce’ plugin.
We wish to customise our salesforce platform to enable our volunteers to:
- login to a portal using a username and password to view their upcoming shifts
- view/change/cancel their sessions
- view / sort / edit sessions they want to volunteer on, based on their particular geographic location and skillset
- upload a police check as a part of registration
- connect an e-learning system to salesforce so that volunteers can see shifts based on the e-learning modules they have completed.
A Sound Life have over one hundred active volunteer yoga teachers and musicians generously offering music, yoga and meditation sessions as a free service to 40 facilities, including women in shelters, children in hospital and young people with disabilities around Sydney and Wollongong. The sessions help build the resilience, health and well being of vulnerable Australians in need.
This upgraded volunteering platform will give potential volunteers anywhere in Australia the opportunity to be of service and make a big difference on the lives of many vulnerable Australians. We believe the upgrade will enable us to triple the number of volunteers we onboard and train, and thus triple our impact through the number of sessions delivered to vulnerable Australians.