• Must have 5 - 6 years SAP experience minimum, including 2 - 3 full project life cycle implementations and enhancements / continuous improvement projects.
• Must have ECC 6.0 experience in fixed assets, upgrade, accounts payable and general ledger experience is a plus.
• Understanding of Fixed Asset accounting processes surrounding capital expenditures. Hands-on application and configuration experience in Fixed Assets, including but not limited to: chart of depreciation, asset classes, depreciation area, depreciation keys, account determination, internal order settlement, capitalization of CIP projects, intracompany and intercompany transfers, asset life cycle management (acquisition, managment, deployment and retirement), legacy asset transfer and its prerequisite configuration. Knowledge of FA GL reconciliation, fixed asset period/year end closing tasks is a must.
• Hands-on application and configuration experience of vendor master, automatic payments, electronic bank statement(EBS), advance payments, imaging, tax, evaluated receipt settlement (ERS), vendor managed inventory(VMI), intercompany stock transfer processing(ICTO), Integration experience with third party tools and working experience with banks is required.
• Hands-on application and configuration experience in New General Ledger / Controlling, including but not limited to: multi-currency experience, currency revaluation & translation, document splitting, non-leading ledger, reconciliation ledger, substitutions / validations, profit center accounting, functional area usage, understanding of financial close and consolidations, and intercompany processing.
• Must have experience promoting changes to Production and associated methodology, including writing and executing test plans.
• Must have experience writing complex functional specifications including interfaces and custom programs, working with technical programmers to analyze defects and propose solutions
• Must be highly analytical, team player, can prioritize, multi-task and the ability to work effectively with the finance personnel.
• Must be self-starter and proactive, including managing deliverables and understanding timelines and deadlines with minimal daily guidance
• Excellent English verbal and written skills are a must.
• Must be self-starter and proactive, including managing deliverables, ability to work independently, understanding timelines and deadlines with minimal guidance.
13 freelancers are bidding on average ₹125769 for this job
I am Most confident to say i worked 3 onsite Implementations My Prestigious project is PETRONAS Malaysia I got best Accolades in project Scope I am Best fit for this project and Time to Time Delivery
I have SAP FICO 5 yrs experience, handled multiple implementations and support projects I can understand the project and provide best and robust solution to the client, you can contact me on my email. Thanks