I'm looking for a C# (.NET) Windows Service which
- Is configurable through a BrowseForFolder Dialog adding as many folders as I want into a Listbox/ListView.
- Each Folder needs to be scanned recursively.
- Filenames of those folders need to be written to a file (whose location and name can be specified inside Options) in the following matter: filename,fullpathwithfilename<crlf>
- Option to skip certain files (also per Listbox/Listview add/remove)
- This recursive scan can be set on a schedule fixed schedule with exemptions (like not on Sundays or after 5pm or before 6 am)
All Source code needs to be delivered along with executable at end of contract.
GUI not important.