A simple diagnostic tool that can be distributed via web and through traditional media for
end users that provides simple diagnostic data, in a modern (web2.0 style) GUI. For Windows Machines (Xp,Vista,7) ( and make sure its compat. with 32\64b systems ) Would also like it to be a single executable file.
Preferably with NO installation.
What I would like this tool to do:
* Check For Malicious Software ( Display Possible # of Files )
* Display Possible Registry Errors ( Display # )
* Calc Size (kb/mb/gb) used in Temp Folders (ie. cookies, web, temp etc)
* How many Items are in their Start Up List
* How Many Processes Running in the background
* Windows Updates ( Up 2 date? )
* Windows Firewall On?
* Anti-Virus Active?
When the User runs the program, it will display a button that states
" Run Diagnostics "
Once the program runs the diagnostic scan ( Show progress bar )
Display the information gathered. * This program will NOT fix anything. It
is merely a tool to display possible issues.
Once the information is gathered
I would like a link displayed to our live chat support URL.
Inviting them to jump on our live chat.
Obviously, I would like to incorporate our logo and URL
and color scheme to match the logo, as well as contact info (phone
address, etc. )
# REQUIRED BEFORE ACCEPTING A BID:
I require a MOCK image of the program, How it would be designed and the cosmetic look it it.
If you do NOT provide a mock up screen shot, your bid will not be considered.