Summary: Wordpress Plugin or Custom Software Email to Post, Spin to 3rd Party Post Sites with Backlinks to Original Site
- Accept email to specified account. Post to wordpress from text or html - from outlook email to broadcast email as sent by aweber autoresponder with: tags, title (custom indicated from an email by 'markers' or rotate preset default keyword tags, preset in plugin. Title can be subjecline of the email). THEN automatically fill out Platinum SEO Plugin
- Take that post and spin it preferably through The Best Spinner (which has an API) - spin it automatically
- Post it to as many Web 2.0, social network (facebook, twitter) and article directories as possible, while bookmarking and sending to RSS feeds (although I think I have a plugin that already does that for posts. I'm not sure if we'd want to RSS each 3rd party site we post on or book mark each one or at least a fraction of them (avoid over doing it). For models: [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] (well you need software access and I can screen shot all the
- For posting on 3rd party sites I would like to be able to setup 10 to 20 different accounts at all 3rd party sites and rotate posts between accounts through this plugin!
- When posting on the blog then when spun out to 3rd party sites, it's important that an html link is created back to the post in html as the main keyword tag of the post within, surrounded by text. This needs to be done automatically. This means that a tag needs to be taken and an html link needs to be created and inserted into the spun post. The keyword should be the main keyword tag of the post or taken from a preset group of default keyword tags.
See continued description in detailed description:
[url removed, login to view] requirements notice: As originally posted, this bid request does not have complete details. Should a dispute arise and this project go into arbitration "as is", the contract's vagueness might cause it to be interpreted against you, even though you were acting in good-faith. So for your protection, if you are interested in this project, please work-out and document the requirements onsite.
I would like a script, software or wordpress plugin to be developed that will take an email, directly email or from an email broadcast from an autoresponder and post to a specific blog, perfectly while filling out the SEO Platinum plugin. But before you say 'wait wordpress already does this' - wordpress does a crappy job of it last time I checked. Plus I need to be able to indicated tags, title, text to not post and html linking.
Then? I would like for the post to be spun to the point of being 'unique content' preferably by using the Best Spinner API preferably and submitted out to as many web 2.0 sites, article sites, free press release sites, book mark sites, and RSS sites (although I think I have a plugin that takes care of RSS submission). Yes this spun wordpress post gets automatically submitted and posted on as many sites as possible. Of course, those post will have to contain keyword back links to the original post and site, preferably surrounded with text (and those post should be forced to contain the keyword backlink to the post and to the main site. )
How do you make the connection between plugin and Web2.0 or article site? I'm assuming you get their API. But I'm sure you can figure it out or have it already figured out.
What's a Web 2.0 site? Facebook, Twitter, blogger, Tumbler, Typepad, Google Buzz? We can start with the lists located in [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view] since those services already automatically post, although I think senuke still needs to use captchas where as [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view] do not.
Should, could this be a plugin? Software? Regardless it needs to manage multiple sites at once if a software. I would prefer using a plugin since everything is so tied into wordpress.
PMB me your Ideas or feedback to make this happen, or something similar to it. Let me know if you can do THIS project.