Location: India, Remote
Duration: 1 Year Contract
• Minimum 10 years of experience as a Scrum Master focused on software development.
• Extensive Agile Methodology experience.
• Experience with ServiceNow and JIRA is mandatory.
• Familiarity with common Agile practices, service-oriented environments, and better development practices as well as other methodologies that will allow you to coach the team on possible techniques.
• Understanding of the fundamentals of iterative development as well as backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, and task definition.
• Track record of delivering strong results in large scale/complex software development projects.
• Demonstrated ability to lead cross functional teamwork in and across teams and organizations.
• Strong verbal, written, interpersonal communication and negotiation skills.
• Quickly facilitates mitigation plans, alternative approaches, and communication of risks.
• Highly organized with excellent multi-tasking skills.
• Understanding of the fundamentals of software development processes and procedures as well as knowledge of the software development life cycle (SDLC)
• Telecommunications experience preferred
Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) with Scrum Alliance required; Advanced Certified ScrumMaster (A-CSM) or Certified Scrum Professional (CSP-SM) preferred
ITIL V3/V4 Foundation
ServiceNow - Certified System Administrator (preferred)