Need following webiste fcomleted: www.glenvista.co.za. Needs to stay as is with Joomla. Must be easy to upload articles and changed by me. It should include all the features as already made on the above website - its a community website, where community is supposed t drive it and add write ups, notices, etc. To include forums - registration needed, posts? to be approved by me before posting. I will supply graphics. Small layout changes. Classified section - posted by users and to be approved by me before posting Business listing - for? registered? users -? to be approved by me before publishing on the website
- MUST BE GOOGLE FRIENDLY
- Buttons/links suburbs & maps are to stay & load details.
- Under tips button/link - all submenus are to stay and to display with few beginig words on the front page (at the prescribed box) and with the link to read more (on the next page).
- another link to be added is "properties" which will go to another site that I am going to make (for properties for sale)
- must also have following links:
1.) calculator (<[url removed, login to view]>)
2.) Exchange rate -(? <[url removed, login to view]>)
- would like to have back page section with the login and ? password where I can upload files for my own private use Will provide more details to interested parties.
1) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Employer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the employer on the site per the worker's Worker Legal Agreement).
2) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
3) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Employer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Worker in ready-to-run condition in the Employer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the employer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this project.