I am looking for an SEO expert. I need someone that can help. The requirement of this project is to obtain 30 one way, keyword anchored text links and 10 banner links to my site from Google PR2+ pages or higher. This project must be completed within 20 days, spread over the 20 day period (1 to 2 links per day). The links cannot be submitted all at one time. There will be a great deal more work for the successful applicant if found reliable. If your bid is low and you can provide quality, I have 5 other sites I will want to have you do in the coming months.
Each link must be from relevant websites, and must contain my anchor text, specific anchor text will be given to the winner.
The 30 links must be built from these related sites: -> Credit cards, shopping,
1. All links need to be from relevant websites.
2. All links should be permanent. No rented links.
3. Links must be one way (no-reciprocal) from well-established quality sites PR3+ only.
4. The submission of the links should be manual, not with automatic software (e.g., Zeus, Arelis, or others).
5. Each link must be on separate domain (with unique IP address).
6. The page the link is on must not have more than 25 other outgoing links.
7. No links from sites that require ongoing payment. All free links
8. No links from frame, iframe, java script, hidden text or flash sites.
9. The anchor text of the links should not contain rel="nofollow".
10. No excluded sites/pages with robots.txt.
11. No sites banned by Google. No fake PR.
12. The site must be indexed by Google, Bing, and Yahoo and be crawled on a regular basis.
13. Link page must be 2 clicks or less from sites home page
14. US/CAN/UK sites only, English language web sites only.
15. Links need to be from domains: .com/.ca/.edu/.gov/.net/.org
16. Links must look natural, i.e., should not all be built on the same day etc. They should be added gradually each day.
17. No links from article directories, link farms or classifieds.
A weekly report of your progress will be required in an excel file, including the following information:
1. URL link was submitted to
2. Date the link was submitted
3. Date link was accepted
4. Page rank the link is on
5. Anchor text used
6. IP address of linking page
Complete payment will be made when all links are checked and approved.
You will need to submit an explanation covering your link building strategy including how you plan to find & contact the linking sites.
Example of your work and similar successful completed projects to confirm quality and results
Do not bid if you cannot meet the above requirements & cannot link to pages with the PR values we require.
All links will be checked before payment is sent so all requirements must be met.