I need 60 links (at least PR4) monthly for 3 websites:
Site#1: Cocktails and Mixed Drinks
Provider will have to follow these rules:
I need 50PR+ permanent FLORIST&FLOWERS RELATED links from mainly USA sites. Must be ENGLISH SITES.
1. One way non-reciprocal links only, no link exchanges.
2. All links must be permanent.
3. No link farms, link directories, forums, blogs or spam sites.
4. No sites banned by google.
5. Link page must have a recent Google & Yahoo cache.
9. Links must be from different Class-C IP addresses.
10. Links from domains ending .com & .[url removed, login to view] ONLY
11. Links must be on pages with no more than 30 outgoing links.
12. Links must contain our target anchor text (FLORIST) and link to a given page.
13. All links must be indexable by googlebot, no rel="nofollow", [url removed, login to view] blocking, java links, jump scripts, framed pages etc.
14. Links must be on a PAGE with a Google PR of at least 4, not just a PR4 site.
16. No links from hate or warez sites etc.
[url removed, login to view] more than 20 outbound links on the pages where my link is placed
- The page should obviously be indexed by google and have a pagerank of at least 5+, this means THE PAGE THE LINK IS ACTUALLY ON (which means I won't accept links on any page just because that site's homepage is a PR5, I only care about the actual page my link is on)
- English language sites onl
You must submit to us an Excel sheet of all pages with our links - URL of site, date submitted, URL of page, site PR, page PR. Payment When the links have been listed in Google, Yahoo or MSN using the "link:www.domain.com" command
Payment will be:
30% when the links have been listed in Yahoo or MSN using the "link:www.domain.com" command
20% after 30 days
20% after further 30 days
30% after a further 30 days
5 freelancers estão ofertando em média $248 para este trabalho
Hi, We understand the concept for which you are looking for. Please visit our portfolio [url removed, login to view] . then you come to know about our skill. Please check PM:) With regards David