We need help getting a link from a .gov domain to link to our web design company.
The .gov link my be international
The total bid amount should be your cost to procure the link and include the cost of the link for a minimum on 6 months.
- link must be on content page
- No more than 40 outbound links on each web page (where link is placed)
- The link page must not be in a directory title "links".
- link must contain the keyphrase I give, point to the URL I define
- On pages indexed and cached by Google, Yahoo and MSN Search (cache must not be more than 1 month old.)
- link may appear under text (or image)stating "Paid", "Advertising, "Sponsors", or
anything else suggesting it was purchased.
- link page must be search engine friendly. No redirects, "nofollows", cloaking, excluded by [url removed, login to view],
- No search spam
- No scraper sites, mirror sites, link farms or free for all link exchanges
- No link schemes
- No blog comments
- No forums
- No blog and ping sites
- No classified ads
- No dynamic links
- No pages blocked by [url removed, login to view]
- No article submission sites
- No rel=nofollow links in the HTML
- No guest books, bad neighbourhoods
- link must be approved by me before you place the link.
I reserve the right not to accept a link.